THE ORAL & FACIAL SURGERY CENTER WILL REMAIN OPEN TO HELP ALLEVIATE THE BURDEN ON HOSPITAL EMERGENCY DEPARTMENTS
In recognition of ongoing news reports and the continued spread of the COVID-19 virus, we realize our patients have questions.
As dedicated health care professionals, we want you to know that we remain as diligent as ever in protecting the health and safety of our patients and staff. Our practice strictly adheres to and exceeds the standards for infection control by wearing personal protective gear, using hospital-grade disinfectants, practicing the latest sterilization protocols, utilizing single-use disposable materials, and more. Every effort we have in place is to ensure the safety of our patients and staff.
The Oral & Facial Surgery Center will remain open as usual and available to any, and all, emergency patients to help alleviate the burden that those dental emergencies would place on hospital emergency departments.
- We will be pre-screening our patients by phone prior to your visit in order to prevent potential exposure to patients and staff.
- We will allow no more than one person to accompany a minor patient. If you are not a minor, we ask that you come alone.
- We will continue to clean and disinfect all public areas frequently.
- We ask that you wash your hands prior to entering our office.
- WE WILL REQUIRE THAT ALL PATIENT PAPERWORK BE COMPLETED ONLINE HERE ON OUR WEBSITE. This will eliminate the need for the hand to hand contact through office paperwork.
We want you to know that we are monitoring this situation very closely, and we will keep you updated regularly.
Please don’t hesitate to call, we have staff available to help answer any questions you may have and to help get you scheduled.
Dr. Mark L Newey and Staff 801-825-1116